Tuesday, April 12, 2016

tuesday's tunes #2

What's up, dudes. Yo girl is back at it again (at Krispy Kremes - eh? get it?) with some major tunes. I'm feeling so fricken in love with life and these songs have been brightening my days even more, so hopefully they do the same for you!

Light Year - Lo-Fang --> Lo-Fang, one of my absolute favourite music artists, is a pro at combining dark, sensual vibes with delicate yet powerful vocals. I feel like at least once a month I get obsessed with his Blue Film album all over again, and that has definitely been the case recently.

Lottery - Kali Uchis --> One of the many songs my cousin has shown me recently. It's a total sunshine song and makes me want to wear cute dresses and sunnies and walk around lookin' like a cute bad ass.

Fire and Rain - James Taylor --> A true classic that is perfect for lying on your bedroom floor and just singing along to.

Shiner - Indian Summer feat. Ginger the Ghost --> Something a bit different from the rest! It's perfect for that moment when you've got work to do, but don't want to start - it gives that little push to just get shit done.

Wait for the Moment - Vulfpeck feat. Antwuan Stanley --> Possibly the grooviest song I've heard in a while. Somebody in the comments said it felt like "AC on a hot summer day" and I could not agree more!

Can't Keep Checking My Phone - Uknown Mortal Orchestra --> Another groovy song + another amazing song my cousin showed me. This right here has got me dancin' all the time! Walking to class yesterday morning was 100x better thanks to this song.

Keeping Your Head Up (Jonas Blue Remix) - Birdy --> Heard this a few weeks ago and popped it onto my running playlist and completely forgot about it until to day when it came on during a particularly rainy and cold run. It definitely gave me the boost I needed!

Last but not least, this little gem of a video:


--> This is one of those random music finds that just left me smiling from ear to ear! Kudos to Lo-Fang for posting about this!


And there you have it, the second "tuesday's tunes"! Hope you enjoy!

Until next time, positive vibes your way xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading & commenting! keep smiling(: xoxo